These are the main points of the update:
- Integration of Attessa CD Transport into the overall system improved
- Continuous synchronization of the options menu between MaestroUnite and Attessa
- Improve BLE connectivity (important for communication between the amplifier and MaestroUnite app on smartphone/tablet).
- Problem fixed when playing music via Bluetooth
The firmware update is done in a few steps. Simply proceed as follows:
- Connect the amplifier (Integrated or Streaming Amplifier) to the WLAN via the MaestroUnite app.
- Press and hold the standby button on the device until the LED changes from orange to blue. Then release the key.
- The display shows “OTA update,” shortly after that, “Connecting,” and then “Connected and the update is performed.
- After the update, the amplifier restarts and is ready for use again.
Click here for the update.
And our post on the Roksan series.