Financing with the Santander Consumer Bank AG
Why wait? Satisfy your desires today and pay conveniently in small monthly instalments! We want to help you realise your dreams, both small and large. That's why we offer you the opportunity to apply for funding. Individual rates and terms provide flexibility and allow for personal financing models. Santander Consumer Bank AG is Germany's leading banking institution for consumer credit transactions.
How does shopping online work with our financing service?
Simply choose the desired item by placing it in your shopping cart, proceed to check-out and select the payment method "Financing". In a few seconds you will find yourself being re-directed to the Santander Consumer Bank.
- Please enter all the required data in the appropriate fields.
- After entering your data, send the request. You will receive your preliminary credit decision immediately in fin@nzkauf tool appears.
- If you're approved, you can print the finance contract and then sign. If you're unable to to print the contract, you also have the opportunity to receive the Santander Consumer Bank.
- You have to then confirm your identity at your local Post Office. For this is the application for funding for a so-called PostIdent form. The Post Office immediately sends your documents for the final examination at the Santander Consumer Bank. This authorising process is free-of-charge
- Once your finance application is received by our partner bank, we will deliver the ordered goods to you immediately (subject to a final positive verification of your documents as well as the availability of goods).
The following requirements must be met:
- You must be of legal age (18)
- You must have your primary residence in Germany.
- You must have a checking account at a bank in Germany.
- You must have a steady income.
- You must have a valid identity card or passport with certificate.
- For non-EU citizens further evidence, such as residence and work permit and a current registration certificate is required.
Important information for apprentice and student applicants:
Financing for students (max. 29 years old) is up to a total amount of €1.200, - possible and a term of 24 months. A proof of enrolment is required.
For trainees, the total amount max. €1.000, (pre-requisite: at least in the 7th month of training and living with their parents)