Pro-Ject Vinyl Cleaner VC-E2
The New E2 Record Cleaning Machine
- NEW improved cabinet design
- NEW magnetic clamp for quicker cleaning
- NEW improved vacuum steam outlet
- NEW self-adhesive arm strip for better cleaning
- NEW Wash it 2 cleaning fluid
- 5 mm aluminium composite panels
- Superfast & super strong cleaning
- Removes cleaning fluid residue free
- 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Completely dry record within 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid
- Removes static load of vinyl records
- Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid
- Made in Europe
In 2016, Pro-Ject Audio Systems launched its first record washer, the VC-S, making super-fast vinyl deep cleaning affordable. Now Pro-Ject is concentrating all its experience of the past seven years in the new model Pro-Ject VC-E2.
The further development of the previous record cleaning machines is extensive. A new magnetic clamp protects the record label from the cleaning fluid to prevent damage to the label and makes the entire cleaning process easier and faster - no more tedious unscrewing. Place your record on the machine, put on the clamp, and you're ready to go.
The sturdy, easy-to-use metal arm is mechanically stable and directs all suction power directly to the record surface. Thanks to the new, easy-to-change and self-adhesive suction lips, the VC-E2 cleans your records gently and deeply. The container for collecting the used cleaning liquid holds 0.5 liters in the Pro-Ject VC-E2, and if you use the new "Wash it 2" cleaning solution, the liquid evaporates from the container so that you rarely have to empty it at all. And when you do have to, it's effortless.
Pro-Ject manufactures the new record washer entirely in Europe using high-quality materials. The VC-E2 features excellent build quality and many practical functions, effectively combining industrial design with a simple solution for an absolutely clean sound from your records.