If you have any questions about this article, just contact our customer service.
Info Hotline:If you can not reach us by phone, just use our contact form:
Boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TS fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF’s unique ‘tangerine’ waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg
We have a wide range of KEF speakers available for demonstration in our HiFi and home cinema studios in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We look forward to your visit!
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Sensitivity (2.83V/ 1m)||87dB|
|Frequency response (+/-6dB) open-backed||110Hz-24Hz|
|Drive Units||LF||115mm (4.5in. Dual layer)|
|Recommended amplifier power||10-100W|
|Product external dimensions (HWD)||Diameter||222.8x222.8 mm (8.77 x 8.77 in.)|
|Cutout dimensions||(HxW)||194 x 194 mm (7.64 x 7.64 in.)|
|Net Weight||1.05kg (2.31lbs)|
|Mounting depth from surface||<36mm (1 7/16in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF160S|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC160S|