If you have any questions about this article, just contact our customer service.
Info Hotline:If you can not reach us by phone, just use our contact form:
Boasting the latest incarnation of the KEF formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium.
Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF’s unique ‘tangerine’ waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening
We have a wide range of KEF speakers available for demonstration in our HiFi and home cinema studios in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We look forward to your visit!
|Sensitivity (2.83V/ 1m)||87dB|
|Frequency response (±6dB)
|Drive Units||LF: 115mm (4.5 in.) dual layer MF
HF: 25mm (1 in.) aluminium HF
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-100W|
|Product external dimensions||Diameter: Φ234.6mm (Φ9.24 in.)
Depth: 40mm (1.57 in.)
|Cut-out dimensions||Φ196mm (Φ7.71 in.)|
|Net Weight||1 kg|
|Mounting depth from surface||36mm (1.42 in.)|
|Minimum wall thickness||10mm (0.39 in.)|
|Maximum wall thickness||25.5mm (1 in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF160R|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC160R|