Monitor Audio Bronze 6G
The 2020 Bronze Series has been intricately engineered to optimise your audio experience, whether you’re listening to your favourite album or watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster.
Sound that’s more life-like
Bronze Series features the new Uniform Dispersion Waveguide, combined with the signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter, it’s specifically designed for even sound dispersion, improved time alignment and a lower crossover frequency.
Smoother, tighter bass
Bronze Series new C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response. The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels.
The Bronze Series 6G has undergone a complete redesign, featuring four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black) with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic grille.
The Bronze C150 partners left and right speakers and is designed to be positioned at the centre of the home cinema configuration. The 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter and two 5 1/2" C-CAM Mid-Bass drivers have exceptional dispersion abilities to guarantee a detailed wide-screen listen with seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on the award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Compact in size, fits easily on cabinets and shelves