Everything you need - done right.
The Lexicon RV-9 was designed to ensure that the most important components of a premium AV system were executed with maximum effectiveness. Superfluous connections and features were eliminated and resources focused to maintain best in class audio and video signal integrity and processing, as well as uncompromised Class G amplification on all channels, ensuring exceptional transparency even with the most demanding program material. The video and audio stages are designed for current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K "Ultra HD" and 3D video capability as well as Dolby Vision compatibility are built in.
An audiophile grade 24Bit /192kHz DAC, Dirac room equalization, exceptional dynamics and low distortion ensure pristine sound for music and movies. The Harman proprietary Logic 7 Immersion™ up mixer allows content to envelop the listener with a rich and natural three dimensional sound. Flexible configuration, Spotify Connect, and a zone 2 with audio, 4K video, IR control, triggers and power option, make the RV-9 an excellent choice for a broad range of applications.
- Logic7 Immersion natural sound upmixer
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X with 11.1 decoding and 7.2.4 outputs
- IMAX Enhanced
- DTS Virtual:X
- Dolby Vision compatible
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 in Main and Zone 2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Lexicon room correction
- Spotify® Connect enabled
- Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
- Class G power amplification
- Rear panel ethernet, RS232, Main and Z2 IR and triggers
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
- Independent volume control of sub outputs
NAD CI 940
- Four channels of clean, low distortion power set up in two stereo zone configuration
- 35 W x 4 @ 8 Ohms; IHF dynamic power; peak output current 30A (0.1 Ohm); 90W x 2 @ 80 Ohms in Bridge Mode
- Compact 2U rack height with rack ears
- Phoenix speaker connection blocks
- Detachable power cable for easy service and upgrades
- Indicator lamps for each zone that show protection status and amplifier clipping
- <0.5 W standby consumption
- <0.03% THD; <0.04% IMD (SMPTE, CCIR)
- >95dBA referenced to 1W
High-performance four-channel amplification for custom installation and distributed audio systems. With multiple discrete high-power output devices in the component, it can easily provide instantaneous peak current required for good bass response.
RELIABLE, FLEXIBLE, EASY
Reliability, flexibility, and ease of installation of the CI 940 is unsurpassed. Its design is space-efficient and will fit into standard racking units with rack ears and Phoenix speaker connection blocks. The amplifier is fully protected from short circuit and overheating, and automatically restores operation after a condition is rectified. The CI 940 is incredibly flexible, with selectable local or global inputs and the ability to bridge channels to create a single high-power channel.
EFFICIENT WITH LOW NOISE AND DISTORTION
Choose between a DC trigger or a signal-sensing turn on with auto shut-off to make integration easy. The signal sensing circuit employs a sophisticated music sensing circuit to prevent the false triggers common with noisy source components or other types of interference noise like RF leakage or ground loops.