Samsung Exynos 7872
- Dual A73 cores + Quad A53 cores
- 3GB RAM + 64GB storage + 2TB expansion
- Supports 2.4/5GHz dual-band WiFi
Dual AK4499EQ flagship DACs
Inside the M15 are two AKM AK4499EQ flagships DACs decoding your music. Compared to its AK4497 predecessor, the AK4499EQ brings better specs and actually noticeable improved sound quality.
XMOS USB Audio
We elected to use the XMOS XUF208 microcontroller for its stability, powerful functionality, and its proven reliability. When in USB DAC mode, the M15 utilizes professional grade XMOS XUF208 USB chip, supporting up to 768kHz/32 bit and DSD512 input.
Qualcomm CSR8675 flagship Bluetooth chip
Supports two-way LDAC lossless Bluetooth.When the M15 is used as a Bluetooth receiver, Qualcomm’s CSR8675 flagship Bluetooth chip comes into play for complete Bluetooth audio format support as well as enabling lower latency and faster transfer speeds.
MQA decoding for truly lossless playback
The M15 supports decoding tracks in 8x mode.It can deliver ultra-high resolution lossless playback for stunning quality.
NDK femtosecond crystal
The two custom Japanese NDK femtosecond crystals in the M15 allow for a phase noise as low as -140dBc/Hz @ 1kHz offset. These crystals work in conjunction with the 3rd gen FPGA clock algorithm, for lower jitter and ultimately a more accurate clock for the DAC.
Parts worthy of a flagship
Ultra-low noise resistors Dedicated audio capacitors Ample power reserves Impressive LPF configuration
Monstrous power output with A quiet listening background
- Under a 32-ohm load,single-ended output power is 490mW and balanced output power up to 800mW
- Under a 300-ohm load,single-ended output power is 70mW and balanced output power up to 275mW Noise floor as low as 2.1μV
- Distortion as low as 0.0004%
- S/N Ratio up to 122dB
2.5/3.5/4.4mm headphone outputs
The M15 provides both the 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs, as well as the 3.5mm single-ended output. No need for cumbersome adapters with the M15 – simply just plug in your headphones to the right output jack!
Long battery life
The Quick Charge 2.0 and MediaTek Pump Express quick charging is supported.And with the 7490mAh high energy density lithium cobalt oxide battery, the M15 can continuously play music up to 15 hours and be placed in deep sleep standby for up to 1800 hours.
3GB RAM+64G storage
The copious 3GB of RAM ensures smooth multi-tasking, while the 64GB of storage plus One micro-SD card slots (supporting up to 2TB card) means you can store thousands of lossless music.
A bright and attractive 5.15 inch/18:9 borderless Corning Gorilla Glass screen adorns the front of the M15, instantly grabbing anyone’s attention.
Customizable multifunction key
- Add to favorites with just one click
- Shuffle to the next track with just one click
- Delete the song currently playing with just one click
- Switch filters with just one click
- Change EQ with just one click
- Enter USB DAC mode with just one click
- Enter Bluetooth decoding mode with just one click
FiiO Link/DLNA and AirPlay/Wi-Fi file transfer
- Supports DLNA, AirPlay, Wi-Fi music transfer
- Supports FiiO Link, allowing any smartphone to control the M15
2nd gen global All to DSD
With the ALL TO DSD functionality, the various kinds of harmonic distortion in music are more uniformly distributed for a more comfortable and fatigue-free experience.
The collectible North American Black Walnut wood box the M15 comes in give the player a flair befitting of its status. And to ensure your M15 looks pristine for years to come, included are tempered glass screen protectors.