Sennheiser RS 195
If you have any questions about this article, just contact our customer service.
Info Hotline:If you can not reach us by phone, just use our contact form:
The RS 195 is your personal hearing and ultimate audio companion, providing you with all of the unparalleled sound quality, ease of use and wearing comfort that you expect from a Sennheiser product.
Whether you are watching television or listening to music, the RS 195 ensures that you won’t miss a thing: Highly innovative digital wireless technology guarantees crystal clear signal transmission with low latency even while you move from room to room, and the various listening modes allow you to adapt the sound according to your individual needs and preferences. With the RS 195 you’ll be able to hear the subtle nuances of dialogues and the slight details of your favorite music like never before.
And although these headphones deliver state-of-the-art performance, their user-friendly design keeps things simple. The convenient controls make it easy to take advantage of the host of features, and the ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit, even after hours of listening.
Sennheiser’s RS 195: Personal and adaptable to your listening needs!
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Selectable hearing boost presets and an additional noise suppression mode for clearer dialogues and superior speech intelligibility
- Or choose the music listening mode which reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to preserve the sound image in the best possible way
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
We have a comprehensive selection of Sennheiser devices available for demonstration in our studios in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We look forward to your visit!
|Frequency response||17 - 22,000 Hz|
|Max. sound pressure level||117 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Weight||340 g (incl. batteries)|
|Operating time||up to 18 hrs|
|Audio input||1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital|
|Power consumption||≤ 0.3 W (standby)|
|Range||Up to 100 m|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||Analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms|
|Digital input: > 90 dBA|
|Carrier frequencies||2.4 – 2.48 GHz|
What's in the box?
- HDR 195 headphones
- TR 195 transmitter
- Optical cable
- Audio cable (analog)
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide & Instruction manuals (CD + printed)