Since 2004 the Linear has thrilled all music lovers who expect their hi-fi amplifiers to perform at their best also with headphones. Can this success story still be surpassed? Yes, it can – and how!
The Linear USB II comes up with a digital-analogue converter of the latest generation and a fully revised analog board using the high-grade Low-Z Copper technology. Physical, punchy lows and a filigree resolution over the entire frequency bandwidth: you will never again consider your headphones just as a makeshift solution.
- Reference class headphone reamp for all dynamic headphones
- Maximum gain adjustable up to 20 dB
- Discrete class A output stage for an open and natural sound
- PC board in Low-Z Copper technology
- Two Neutrik headphone sockets with gold-plated contacts
- USB DAC with auto input selection
- Oversized internal power supply
- Low-loss MKP precision capacitors
- Used as a streaming preamp, it can easily drive long cables
Best of both worlds
Keeping an eye on your needs at any time, the Linear USB II delivers an impressive listening enjoyment due to its three gain settings – even with the most diverse headphones on very different sound sources. As a headphone amplifier and preamp it joins the carefully selected components and sophisticated circuitry of the crowd favourite, the Linear, with the digital world.
Enjoy your musical treasures from PC, Mac or even your mobile phone in audiophile quality. The Linear USB II automatically detects an incoming USB audio data stream and does without an input selector switch. For double listening pleasure the new champion is ready to feed two headphones simultaneously and as a streaming preamp, it also spurs on your active loudspeakers to play with amazing vigour.
SSC damping feet decouple the Linear USB II from its base and bring about quietness. In every situation a fabulous sound, always striving for perfection.