If you have any questions about this article, just contact our customer service.
Info Hotline:If you can not reach us by phone, just use our contact form:
Denon Amplifier PMA-A110
Celebrating 110 years of audio excellence, Denon is proud to deliver the limited edition Anniversary Series PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier marking the pinnacle of Denon HiFi technology.
Designed with 110 years of audio heritage to please the most discerning audiophile, the Denon PMA-A110 is the superior choice for listeners who want to build the 2-channel Hi-Fi system of their dreams. Powered by Denon’s patented Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-A110 integrated amplifier delivers 160 Watts of power-per-channel. Easily connect both analogue and digital sources or your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amp. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the Quad 384-kHz/32-bit DAC section with the highest resolution in audio quality. Paired perfectly with the DCD-A110, the PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier was designed to upgrade your expectations with your music in mind.
- Defining audio excellence since 1910: Denon is proud to release our limited edidtion Anniversary Series silver graphite flagship PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier.
- Anniversary Edition tuning: All Denon amplifiers boast an exceptional sound signature and this model was specially enhanced by the Denon Sound Master to celebrate our milestone anniversary.
- 160 Watts per channel power output: Maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers.
- Trusted reputation: Includes Certificate of Authenticity signed by Denon’s Head of Engineering and a 5-year, out-of-box warranty.
- 7th Generation Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC)-MOS Single-push-pull circuit power amplifier with Schottky barrier diodes: Enjoy wide bandwidth sound, from deep bass to detailed highs and hear every detail of your favourite songs.
- Rear USB-B input for more audio format options: Hi-Res audio playback up to 384-kHz/32-bit and 11.2-MHz DSD.
- Quad built-in DAC configuration for more audible power: Enjoy higher S/N ratio and audible power with a quadrupled output current from the four DAC per channel parallel configuration. Experience Hi-Res audio playback and enjoy your favourite songs in the highest quality.
- Ultra AL32 Processing for an even smoother musical ride: Ultra AL32 Processing is a unique feature with data interpolation algorithm to achieve high-bit, high-sampling output performance. It is also applicable up to 1.536MHZ of audio data.
- Pure analogue audio reproduction: Set Analog Mode on your PMA-A110 to enjoy your music free from any digital interference.
- Premium performance MM & MC phono equalizer amp: Connect your turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks to the fullest.
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by your listening environment.
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths: Hear pure, superior sound with a condensed relay for Source Direct function from the shortest signal path.
- Twin transformer with separate coiled wires for audio and control circuits: Eliminates interference and optimizes sound quality with more power.
- TV-Auto Standby Mode: Simply connect your TV to your PMA-A110 through either its Coaxial or Optical inputs and set to “TV-Auto-Play” to automatically switch your amplifier from music to movies.
We have a wide range of Denon devices available for demonstration in our HiFi and home cinema studios in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We look forward to your visit!
|Power amp section|
|Output Power||80W + 80W |
(8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.07% distortion)
160W + 160W
(4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% distortion)
|Total Distortion||0.01% (Rated Output -3dB) 8 ohms 1kHz|
|Input Sensitivity MM||2.5 mV / 47 kOhm|
|Input Sensitivity MC||200 µV / 100 Ohm|
|Signal-to-noise ratio MM/MC||84dB / 72dB|
|Input Sensitivity||135 mV / 17 kOhm|
|Signal to noise ratio||101dB|
|RIAA Deviation||20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.5dB|
|Inputs||Phono (MM / MC) x1 |
Digital in: USB-B / Optical / Coaxial 1 / 3 / 1
Audio inputs x5
|Outputs||Audio outputs x1 |
Speaker terminals 2
|power supply||AC 230V, 50/60Hz|
|Standby power consumption||0.2W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm||434x450x182|
|Weight in kg||25kg|
|Warranty||3 years with the option to extend to 5 years after registering on denon.com/warranty|